The UK Registrars Group provides a forum for exchanging ideas and expertise between registrars, collection managers, exhibition organizers and other museum professionals through lectures, seminars, workshops and a monthly news e-bulletin.
Individual Membership is open to all professionals in museums, galleries and other organizations involved or interested in the collection, preservation, interpretation and display of material of cultural, historic, artistic and scientific importance. Corporate Membership is open to commercial companies who are involved in these areas. Benefits of UKRG membership include:
- Access to a network of more than 350 museum professionals and 20 suppliers (corporate sponsors).
- A series of events on in-depth aspects of professional practice including collection care, loans/exhibition management, insurance and indemnity, cultural sector legislation, etc
- Widely used publications such as the Museum Facilities Report and Courier Guidelines
- Travel bursaries for events and conferences
- Discounted fees for Institute of Art & Law seminars
- Access to job adverts
- Access to the ‘Members’ area of this web site