The UK Registrars Group provides a forum for exchanging ideas and expertise between registrars, collection managers, exhibition organizers and other museum professionals through lectures, seminars, workshops and a monthly news e-bulletin
Membership is open to all professionals in museums, galleries and other organizations involved or interested in the collection, preservation, interpretation and display of material of cultural, historic, artistic and scientific importance. Corporate Membership is open to commercial companies who are involved in these areas. Benefits of UKRG membership include:
- Access to a network of more than 400 museum professionals and 28 suppliers (corporate sponsors).
- A series of events on in-depth aspects of professional practice including collection care, loans & exhibition management, insurance and indemnity, cultural sector legislation, etc.
- Widely used publications such as the Museum Facilities Reports and Courier Guidelines
- Travel bursaries for events and conferences
- Discounted fees for Institute of Art & Law seminars
- Access to job adverts
- Access to the ‘Members’ area of this web site
Applicants should complete the online form below. The Membership Secretary will confirm receipt of the application and issue you with the payment instructions. You will also receive an automated email from UK Registrars Group with your log in details for the website. Once payment has been received the Treasurer will send you a receipt and your log in details will become active.
We accept payments for membership by bank transfer, cash or cheque. Please note that cheques may take significantly longer to process than payments received by bank transfer. If you do wish to pay by cheque, please ensure that you write your name and invoice number on the back of your cheque