Trident Manor is a provider of the full range of “Cultural Protection Services” for its national and international clients, including but not limited to:
- Security design services for museums and other cultural venues including galleries, libraries, archives, and places of worship.
- Threat, risk, and vulnerability assessments to support Museum Accreditation and GIS applications.
- Post-incident analysis to reduce risk and prevent reoccurrences
- Support in governance development
- Operational support and security management
- Crisis management support
- Training and development (including accredited programmes specifically for the cultural and heritage sectors.
- Exhibition support services and event planning
Our team includes William Brown the former National Security Adviser to Arts Council England (ACE) and Andy Davis a current Consultant Advisor to ACE and the former Chair of the ASIS Cultural Properties Community.
Whatever, and wherever you need protective security support, advice, or guidance Trident Manor has the in-depth knowledge and expertise to meet your needs.